bmgaenterprise.com is provided by BMGA Management Enterprise (BMGA).
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BMGA.
Our website is not directed at you if we are prohibited by any law of any jurisdiction from making the information on our website available to you and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- Information We Collect.
There are two categories of information we collect. We collect a variety of information from our Users and visitors to our website. As described below, some information is automatically collected when you visit our website, and some you provide to us when registering an account or filling out a form, or communicating with us.
- Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our website, our web servers automatically collect non-personal information such as the domain name of the internet access provider, the internet protocol address used to connect the computer to the internet, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, and other relevant statistics.
- Information You Provide Us: If you provide us with personal information by contacting us, we collect that personal information.
- Using Your Personally Identifiable Information
- “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information (a) that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, or (b) from which identification or contact information of an individual person can be derived.
- Personal Data about our Users is an important part of our business and we shall only use your personal data for the following purposes and shall not keep such personal data longer than it is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
- To help us verify your identity;
- To respond to requests that you make of us;
- Enable us operate, protect, improve, and optimize our website by carrying out marketing analysis and user profiling (including transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information;
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, and preferences;
- Provide customer service;
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your address or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide);
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts and services we have provided in the past;
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- To allow us contact you in any way (including e-mail, telephone, and text or multimedia message) about services offered by us unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
- Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- Age Restriction
You affirm that you are over the age of majority and have the right to contract in your own name, and that you have read the above authorization and fully understand its contents.
- We may request information about you from third parties to provide our services.
- We will notify you as soon as we become aware of a harmful data breach which may result in a risk of your rights and freedom.
- You have the right to request an erasure of your data at any time.
- We will notify you if we are transferring your data.
- You may request at any time that we halt further dissemination of your data or cease to use your data.
- If you submit content in a public forum or a social media post, or use a similar feature on our website, that content is publicly visible.
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform with the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our service or members of the public.
To the extent practicable and legally permitted, we will attempt to advise you prior to any such disclosure, so that you may seek a protective order or other relief limiting such disclosure.
- Website Security.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as secure sockets layer (SSL) to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption tools when accepting and transmitting delicate visitor information through our website.
- The Data We Retain
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services, comply with our legal and statutory obligations or verify your information with a financial institution. We are statutory obligated to retain the data you provide us with in order to process transactions, ensure settlements, make refunds, identify fraud and in compliance with laws and regulatory guidelines applicable to us, our banking providers and credit card processors.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
- Have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third- party web sites or services that you visit.
- Limitation to Liability
We exercise reasonable efforts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal data; however, we will not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal data that occurs through no fault of ours including, but not limited to, errors in transmission access to your account by anyone who uses your user ID and password, and your failure to comply with your security obligations.
- Problem Signing In
Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and/or correct password. If you are using the registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our website, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of our website following the positing of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting Us