Applications are currently closed for the BMGA Fellows Program. Every year, applications run from March till April.
- Young women from Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and Zambia.
- Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
The Application Process
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
Who should apply?
The BMGA Fellows Program seeks young women who are passionate about their career development and are willing to impact their communities and the world at large.
The Selection Process
Through a rigorous open application process, the selection committee selects high potential young people, who are recent university graduates or students in their final year of university, to participate in an intensive six-month fellowship program.
BMGA’s selection committee utilizes their expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.